DELF or DALF ?
Click on a section below to learn more about your goals and situation
For future foreign students with entry to French universities or schools in higher education
Recommended training: Validate a LEVEL B2 and hold a DELF B2 (valid for an unlimited period of time) or TCF Tout public (limited duration of the test 2 years)
For people wishing to apply for a resident card in France
Recommended training: Validate an A2 LEVEL and hold a DELF A2 or TCF All public
To apply for the French nationality :
Recommended training: Validate a LEVEL B1 and hold a DELF B1 or TCF All public
For international programs for integration in the professional field: medical French (doctors, nurses), legal French, business French, etc.
Recommended training: Validate a LEVEL B2 and hold a DELF B2 (valid for an unlimited period of time) or TCF General public (limited test duration 2 years)
Recommended training in the field of French for Diplomacy: validate a LEVEL C1 and hold a DALF C1 (valid for an unlimited period of time)
For teachers, language teachers or translators
- Recommended training: Validate a LEVEL C1 (or DALF C2) and hold a DALF C1 or DALF C2.
General OBJECTIVES to achieve the DELF :
- Develop and perfect skills in French language and culture
- Oral production in interaction and continuously to express one’s opinions
- Writing production: perfecting language structures and grammar
For DELF B1, pre-requisite level: A2
For DELF B2, pre-requisite level: B1
For DALF C1, pre-requisite level: B2
- Accompaniment and course with an OBJECTIVE : SUCCESS
- courses of all levels, blended-learning and e-learning, in distance learning with a personalized follow-up by a referent teacher
- Customized training with a referent teacher, member of the DELF juries (corrector/examiner) authorized by France Education International.
- Additional information to be presented
- Training materials provided :
- internship agreement with a diagnostic level test
- training quotation
- certificate of registration
- training schedule
- certificate of studies