Who are we?
Our website address is :
Use of personal data collected
more info further down the page in “PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER”.
When you leave a comment on our website, not only the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
We use the data you provide to us to facilitate our exchanges. We do not disseminate your data and we keep them only for the time necessary for our exchanges.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
When editing or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you have just modified. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
Use and transmission of your personal data
Personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by NEED.
How long your data is stored
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (except for their user name). The site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have on your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated service to detect unwanted comments.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
1.1 Why a personal data charter?
The purpose of this Personal Data Protection Charter is to inform you of the use of your Personal Data on the need-tours.com website (hereafter “the Site”), within the framework of the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended.
We wanted to simplify this charter as much as possible in order to provide you with clear and transparent information on how your personal data is collected, processed and used.
1.2 What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person. For example, a name, a postal or e-mail address, a telephone number or an IP address are personal data.
1.3 Who is the point of contact for privacy issues?
The data controller is the person or body that determines the purposes and methods of collection and processing of your personal data.
For the website, it is about L’École Tourangelle Supérieure is a SARL (limited liability company) under French law with a share capital of 7,775 euros, registered in the Tours Trade and Companies Register under the number 32764189000022 and whose head office is located at 5 rue Simier, 37000 Tours represented by Mr. Hervé Thizy (the “Provider”) has not appointed a Data Protection Officer but a contact point that you can contact :
– at the following e-mail address : email@example.com
– at the following mailing address : ETS, 5 Rue Simier, 37000 Tours, France
2. When is your data collected?
Your personal data is collected :
1. When you browse the website through tracers or cookies ;
2. When creating an account on the website;
3. At the time of purchase on the website,
4. When you subscribe to the newsletter ;
5. When sending messages to customer service ;
6. When submitting notices or questions about a product on the website’s Help Community ;
7. When you participate in a contest on the website.
Fields marked with an asterisk in the collection forms are mandatory. If they are not filled in, SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure will not be able to answer your request.
3. Why do we collect your data?
1. The processing of personal data generated by the deposit and reading of cookies during your browsing on the website are used to :
● To ensure the operation of the Site on the basis of the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure to allow you to benefit from the functionalities of the website;
● To measure the audience of the website and to establish anonymous statistics of visit on the basis of the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure;
● Ensure the interactivity of the website with social networks on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time;
● Improve the functionality and customization of the website based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time;
● Adapt the advertising content displayed according to your interests on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
● Allow registration and access to courses on the platform https://www.need-tours.com/plateforme/.
We invite you to consult paragraph 10 of this Charter for more details.
2. The treatments generated by the creation of an account on the website have the following objective:
– manage the opening and use of your online account on the basis of the general terms and conditions of use of the Site
– to send you commercial offers on behalf of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure and/or the Site by email and/or SMS if you have consented to it
3. The treatments generated during the act of purchase are used to :
● Provide the products and services purchased, the associated after-sales service on the basis of the execution of the sales contract,
● To ensure the management of frauds, in particular payment fraud and payment incidents on the basis of the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure. Depending on the results of the fraud risk control carried out on orders, it will be possible to take measures to secure, cancel or prevent orders.
● Store encrypted bank details based on your consent
● Evaluate customer satisfaction on the buying experience, based on the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure.
● Send commercial offers from the website for products similar to those of your last purchases unless you object.
4. The processing generated when you subscribe to the newsletter is intended to send you information and commercial offers from the website on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
5. The processing generated when sending messages to customer service via the contact form on the website is based on the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure to respond to requests that you send.
6. The treatment generated during your interaction (sending a question or an answer) during your participation in the community of mutual aid of the Site on the basis of the legitimate interest of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure.
7. The processing generated during your participation in a game is intended for the management of your participation in that game on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
The personal data collected on the Site are intended, within the limits of their attributions, (i) to the internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure.
More specifically, the recipients of your personal data are as follows :
1. During your navigation on the website :
● The internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure
● Companies operating social networks whose plug-ins appear on the website
2. When creating the account :
● The internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure
In the event that you consent to receive commercial prospecting exclusively from the Site, only the internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure will have access to this data.
3. At the time of purchase :
● The internal services SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure
● Subcontractors in charge of delivery
4. When subscribing to the newsletter :
● The internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure.
5. When sending messages to customer service: The internal services of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure.
Your personal data will be the object of possible external communications other than those envisaged above only to satisfy the legal and regulatory obligations of SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure, in particular in the event of request of an administration or a judicial authority.
5. How long is the data kept ?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above. :
o 1 year for connection logs starting from the last connection ;
o 13 months for cookies from the time they are deposited on your computer or terminal ;
o 13 months for bank details, if you have accepted the card payment system hosted on an online sales site ;
o 3 years after the customer’s last contact in case of a message on the website’s contact form or 6 months in case of a phone call.;
o 6 years for tax documents ;
o 10 years for accounting vouchers ;
o where applicable, for the duration of the litigation and until all avenues of appeal have been exhausted.
6. How to exercise the rights you have over your personal data ?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right (to access, rectify, delete, oppose, etc.) on the personal data concerning you. To find out more, you can visit the site of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
These rights can be exercised directly by mail accompanied by a copy of your identity card to SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure at the following address : SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure, 5 Rue Simier, 37000 Tours, France
The rights previously granted to you expire upon your death. You have the right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
When your personal data is processed with your consent, you can revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that any processing carried out prior to such revocation will remain valid.
SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure pays the utmost attention to the protection of personal data. Nevertheless, if you consider that their treatment infringes your rights or that your request has not been satisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés.
(Cnil) – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07. France
7. How to stop receiving commercial offers by email or sms ?
If you agree to receive commercial offers, you can at any time request to no longer receive this type of information :
– by modifying your personal information in the “My Account” area on the website,
– by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose in each email you receive,
– by replying STOP to the SMS you receive.
8. What are the security and anti-fraud measures ?
SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure takes every useful precaution to preserve the security and confidentiality of your data in order to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, disclosed, and that unauthorized third parties have access to them.
In order to verify the accuracy of personal data collected on the Site, SARL L’École Tourangelle Supérieure may be required to make a request for proof of identity.
The website is a merchant site allowing online purchase by credit card. As such, the transaction is carried out through an encrypted connection via your browser to transmit the data directly to the bank.
9. What uses of your personal data with social networks ?
The website uses plug-ins (or extension modules) of social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, etc.. (hereinafter and together the “Social Networks”).
If you do not wish your personal information to be transmitted from the website to the Social Networks, we advise you in this case:
● not to interact with these Social Networks by clicking on the plug-ins made available to you on the website,
● to deactivate your account on the social network in question before coming to browse our website,
● to browse in “Private” mode via your browser.
10. How cookies are managed ?
1. Cookies used
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive at the request of the server managing the website visited. It contains information on the navigation carried out on the pages of the site. Cookies deposited during a visit to the website are intended to ensure its optimal operation by retaining information on the Internet user for the duration of his session, to enable the establishment of statistics on audience measurements and the issue of advertisements tailored to your interests, and to improve the interactivity of the site via social networks.
Concretely, how do cookies work?
In your computer it is the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) that manages cookies. It is the browser that receives the order to save them from the server (the principle of cookies is part of the HTTP protocol used for exchanges on the Web). It is the server that records them and it is also the server that controls them, according to the wishes of the Internet user. One can thus prohibit any recording of cookies (but the access to many sites, or at least the use of their functionalities, is then impossible). Browsers make it possible to find them, to list them and even to delete them. Even if you do not delete them, they will disappear because they have an expiration date, several months or the “end of session”, i.e. the moment you leave the site you were visiting.
What cookies are used on the Site?
Cookies strictly necessary
|These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled from our systems. They are generally only activated in response to actions you perform that correspond to a request for services, such as configuring your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or be alerted to the use of these cookies. However, if this category of cookies – which does not store any personal data – is blocked, certain parts of the site will not be able to function.|
|These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic to our website, in order to measure and improve its performance. They also help us to identify which pages are visited most/least and to evaluate how visitors navigate the site. All information, collected by these cookies, is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept this category of cookies, we will not be able to know when you visited our website.|
|These cookies allow us to improve the functionality and personalization of our site. They may be set by us or by third party partners, whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.|
Cookies for targeted advertising
|These cookies may be activated on our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build profiles of your interests, and to provide you with targeted advertising on other sites. They only work by identifying your browser and device. If you do not accept this type of cookie, you will be offered advertisements that are less targeted to your interests when you browse other websites.|
2. Cookie settings
You can enable or disable cookies in your terminal by accessing the preference center accessible here : Preferences center