Bachelor’s Degree – Tourism and Hospitality
– Mastering the tourism sector ;
– To know the main attractions and sites of the different countries;
– To write a travel program;
– To design an itinerary and a program of tours;
– Calculate the profitability;
– To set up market studies;
– To set up a 4Ps policy applied to a tourism product;
– Use new technologies for information retrieval.
Tourism is a forward-looking, job-creating engine of the global economy. The ever-increasing figures clearly illustrate the stakes of this sector. In order to develop, professionals must be able to propose offers adapted to the trends, territories and consumption habits of the public. The European Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Hospitality promotes operational skills that will enable its holders to occupy positions where a sense of service, responsiveness and versatility will be required. They will be able to work in a variety of sectors: travel organization, accommodation, transport, leisure activities...